Last Updated on Thursday, 16 October 2014 19:06
EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN UNIVERSITY
BY-LAW FOR SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH AND PUBLICATION ETHICS
EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN UNIVERSITY BY-LAW FOR STAFFING AND EMPLOYMENT
By-law under Article 40 (4)
Eastern Mediterranean University Rector's Office prepared the following by-law in accordance with Article 40(4) of the Eastern Mediterranean University "By-law for Staffing and Employment" and with the approval of the North Cyprus Education Foundation Executive Board.
Aim 1. The aim of these regulations is to define the ethical principles to be implemented in academic activities such as scientific research, publication, research based education, art-related work and all other similar activities carried out at Eastern Mediterranean University and to regulate the principles for the formation, duties, responsibilities and the working principles of the Scientific Research and Publication Ethics Board.
Scope 2. These regulations cover,
(1) Research ethics subjects related with all types of scientific activities carried out by the University community and taking place in the form of scientific research or work and the scientific research-development projects either funded by the University or carried out in units operating within the University;
(2) Matters of publication ethics related with publications either published or submitted for publication in Eastern Mediterranean University's different types of press or visual and audio press organs or all other press organs outside the University.
(3) Academic ethics subjects relating to lecturers or research person/s and institutions who are currently benefitting or who have applied to benefit from Eastern Mediterranean University's support;
(4) Basic principles of the research-based education ethics;
(5) Principles for institutional ethics;
(6) The formation, duties and operation methods of the Board of Ethics;
(7) Topics relating to procedures for applying to the Board of Ethics and ethical evaluation.
Last Updated on Monday, 12 January 2015 10:30
Wednesday 9th of December, 2015, 15:30 – 16:30
Faculty of Architecture, Eastern Mediterranean University, Gazimagusa, Famagusta, Cyprus
Last Updated on Thursday, 17 December 2015 13:55
SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY ACTIVITY AND SEMESTER OPENING COCKTAIL
Provoked with the question :
HOW MUCH OF A COASTAL FOOTPRINT ARE WE LEAVING BEHIND ?
The “Clean Beach Coalition” is formed to help, participate and facilitate the answer.
Department of Architecture, students, Departmental members, are the main participants in this special event. Joining our forces, we will try to clean the footprints lefts on our beaches, collecting and removing everything that does not belongs to this beautiful natural surroundings. Local administration and social society representatives are involved in reaching our goal.
This will be a good opportunity to start the semester with an activity which will end with a gathering at Beach Club by the end of the event.
Last Updated on Monday, 13 October 2014 11:37