Announcement for Summer Practice
Published Date: Friday, 4 June 2021
Last Submission Day of the Summer Practice: 11st of October 2021 - 14:00
Submission will be available for those, who was register to the relevant summer practice course in 2020/21 Spring semester.
The steps that you should follow during the summer practice;
The first step; - sending the registration form (other forms also must be send, if the insurance requested)
- The insurance application (if requested) must be completed before the beginning of the training.
- The photo must be pasted on the form.
The second step; - filling the booklet day by day (25 working days is requested)
The booklet link is in the below link;
The third step; printing the booklet and registration form and taking signatures and stamp by the firm that you complete your internship.
- Firm will sign and stamp each page of your booklet.
- Firm will sign, stamp and give your grade with explanation on the registration form.
The fourth and last step; scan the booklet/s and form/s and send to us via the mail of; email@example.com
Important Note: Submission is available for those, who register to the relevant summer practice course in previous semester.
For example; if you are planning to do your summer practice in 2021 summer, the summer practice course/s must be selected on 20/21 Spring registration process. Or, if you are planning to do your summer practice on next February break, you must select the summer practice course on 21/22 fall semester registration period.
There are 3 summer practices;
1) Arch190; design and build 'construction of design idea' (not possible online)
2) Arch290; following the construction duties at the firm
3) Arch390; following architectural office duties at the firm
- At summer, you can do 2 of them (if you will not register for summer school).
- If you will register to summer school, you can do only one of your summer practices.
- At February break, you are able to get one of those.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) about Summer Practices | News | Department of Architecture - EMU
We wish you a fruitful training process…